Hanoi National University of Education (HNUE) is a leading university in Vietnam teacher education system. HNUE serves as a core institution of higher education to train teachers, lecturers and educational leaders, to develop training programs and publish textbooks. HNUE also plays a key role in educational innovation, through its excellent team to create curriculum, teaching and learning materials for different grades and levels, and offer consultant services for development of education policy.
1. Celebrate the 60th anniversary of HNUE (11/10/1951 – 11/10/2011);
2. Bring together educational managers, policy makers, professors, and university and college teachers from Vietnam and various Asian countries;
3. Create a forum to exchange perspectives and share experience in the field of teacher education;
4. Encourage opportunities to identify and discuss the current trends and issues of teacher education in Asian countries as well as to find out the ways and solutions to promote international collaboration and strengthen the network.
1. Teacher Education in Asia and Vietnam:
Current status, potential and trends;·
Enhancing teacher training capacities.·
2. Teacher competences in the new global context:
Theories for Teacher Professional Development in the XXI century;·
Teaching License/Certification System, Quality Assurance;·
Pre-service, In-service Teacher Education and Evaluation for Teachers.·
3. Education universities network in Asia:
Strengthening the role of the network;·
Borderless Teacher Education.·
An abstract (about 300 – 500 words) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (International·
Relations Office, Hanoi National University of Education) by 15 August, 2011.
The final manuscript should be submitted not later than 15 September, 2011.·
The manuscript should be less than 10 pages in A4 size of MSW format.·
Abtracts and full papers should be written in English.·
August 15th, 2011
Abstract Submission Deadline
Final Paper Submission Deadline
September 15th, 2011
October 10th, 2011
Registration Form should be sent to email@example.com by August 15th , 2011 (Download· Registration Form-HNUE)
1. The international travel of participants should be paid by his/her own university or by the individual.
2. The costs for accommodation and other fees during the conference will be covered (for invited participants) by HNUE.
3. The costs for accommodations and other fees for individual participants (no limitation) are at their own arrangement.
Oct. 9 (Sun.)
Arrival of participants
Oct. 10 (Mon.)
Opening ceremony and keynote speechs
Oct. 11 (Tue.)
60th HNUE Anniversary Ceremony
Visit Hanoi Farewell reception
Departure of participants
Invited participants will stay at the Hanoi Hotel, centrally located in the heart of Hanoi Capital
and overlooking beautiful Giang Vo Lake, a short walk from various Government agencies and Embassies, and is in walking distance from an array of shopping options.
Address: D8 Giang Vo St., Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi. Tel (84 4) 3845 2270 ; Fax (84 4) 3845 9209;
Convention Hall, Building K1, Center for International Education and Training, HNUE
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Dinh Quang Thu
Director of International Relations Office, HNUE
Ms. Nguyen Thi Ha Nhung
The International Conference on
Asian Network of Universities and Colleges of Education
Hanoi National University of Education
136 Xuan Thuy Rd., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, VIETNAM
Tel (84 4) 375 47 101 ; Fax (84 4) 375 47 721
Download Registration Form-HNUE Download 2011 HNUE Intl Conference Announcement